1.6K views

BEWARE!!!I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her...

She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise, didn't have any change of food. Just gave a basic list of food that I can get off of Pinterest.... Biggest rip off EVER... Responded for the first week and a half and after that, she didn't care if I existed.

I didn't send her an email to see if she would check in with me and she did not. I didn't get any check in from her, I didn't get a " how are you doing " I didn't get a " is everything going ok? " I purchased a repeat of exercises that after 3 weeks it didn't do much for me... Waste of money...

Can't believe what a scam she is...I can tell that you have to be the one to contact her to get any response, which is a joke when you ARE THE INE WHO HAS PAID HER!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of iheartmacros 16 week personal macro coaching fitness program from Iheartmacros and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Iheartmacros to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iheartmacros for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Iheartmacros?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1244263

This is Quincey with iheartmacros, I am so sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience and my goal is to give each of my clients the best opportunity to learn and to grow and to carry on long after they are done with me.I understand that I can not be every thing to every one but just in the way of information to all those that read this I do ask for clients to checkin with me once a week on a day they choose at the beginning of the program, much in the way of accountability for each of my clients.

Again my intentions are not to make any one feel the way you do.Kindly Quincey.

Ogden, Utah, United States #1204485

Agree...I switch who I use as a coach.

I started with this same coach and she didn't pay much attention to me or respond much. It was a waste of money. I found a great coach that pays attention to me and coaches me and has done some amazing things for me! You won't hear from this coach though...

Just a heads up. She will just ignore you..

Sorry you have had to deal with this also.Good luck!

to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1230664

who did you use?? thanks

to Anonymous Ogden, Utah, United States #1244327

Amber Brueseke (@bicepsafterbabies) she is awesome!!