Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah

BEWARE!!!I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her...

She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise, didn't have any change of food. Just gave a basic list of food that I can get off of Pinterest.... Biggest rip off EVER... Responded for the first week and a half and after that, she didn't care if I existed.

I didn't send her an email to see if she would check in with me and she did not. I didn't get any check in from her, I didn't get a " how are you doing " I didn't get a " is everything going ok? " I purchased a repeat of exercises that after 3 weeks it didn't do much for me... Waste of money...

Can't believe what a scam she is...I can tell that you have to be the one to contact her to get any response, which is a joke when you ARE THE INE WHO HAS PAID HER!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Macro Coach
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #890209 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Iheartmacros? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 27 #1204485 Ogden, Utah

Agree... I switch who I use as a coach. I started with this same coach and she didn't pay much attention to me or respond much. It was a waste of money. I found a great coach that pays attention to me and coaches me and has done some amazing things for me! You won't hear from this coach though... Just a heads up. She will just ignore you.. Sorry you have had to deal with this also. Good luck!

0 0 Reply

2 days ago #1230664 Phoenix, Arizona

who did you use?? thanks

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Iheartmacros. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Iheartmacros.
Filing a new complaint about